(3 for each Dept. 6 for Bio-Science). All Scholarships are distributed to candidates on the basis of merit in their qualifying examinations. Applications should be routed through the Head of the Institution/Department)
1. University JRF (100) I&II year Rs.4500. p.m. and Rs.5000 p.m.for the III year &
next 6 months. Contingency grant Rs.5000/year
2. UGC/CSIR JRF-Rs.8000, SRF-Rs.9000.
HRA@7.5%of stipend per month and Contingency Grant Rs.20000 per annum
3. Annual Endowments & Cash Awards
1. Dr. A.T. Devasia Endowment for award of Scholarships to the children of the non-teaching staff of the University, who have secured highest marks in the S.S.L.C. and Higher Secondary examinations.
2. Sri. N. Govinda Menon Memorial endowment (Gold Medal) to LL.B. Student(3 year) (1st. rank holder in the final year exam.)
3. Smt. Annama Kunchacko B.A.B.L. Memorials Prize awarded to the 1st rank holder in the final year examination of LL.B. (five year) course.
4. Sri. P. Sekharan Nair Endowment for the best employ from among the members of non-teaching staff below the rank of Assistant Registrar
Sports Scholarships & Cash Awards
1. Sports Scholsrships are given to outstanding sports participants in the following order:Rs. 4000 each to the First 50 Rs. 1500 each to the next 100 Apart from this, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place holders in All India Inter University tournaments will get Rs. 750, 500 and 300 respectively.
2. Youth Festival: First place Winners in Youth Festival (individual item) will get Rs. 750/-and the winning team in group item will get Rs.1000.
3. Cultural Scholarship at Rs. 300 p.m. for 10 months
4. Prof. P.C. Menon endowment scholarships for the 1st rank holder in the second year P.D.C. in the 3rd group with History as one of the optionals and 1st rank holder in M.A. History (Final) examination.