1) Theoretical Investigations of Anthanthrene Derivatives to Identify Triplet-Triplet Annihilation and Singlet Fission Candidates, Irin P. Tom, Souparnika T. Vijayan, VibinThomas, Sunish K. Sugunan, and Suresh Mathew, Submitted to Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
2) Microwave Synthesis of Graphene-TiO2 nanocomposites for photocatalytic degradation of Methylene Blue under UV irradiation, Divya K. S.; Athulya K. Madhu; Umadevi T. U.; Suprabha T; P. Radhakrishnan Nair; and Suresh Mathew. Submitted to Mater. Res. Express.
1) Current trends in nano metal - organic frameworks for biomedical applications, Vandana P.V, Tony Francis, Seetharaj R. and Suresh Mathew, Science Letters, 2015, 4, 165.
2) Influence of Palladium loading on the degradation property of Titania nanostructure, IOSR J. App. Chem., Suprabha T. and Suresh Mathew, 2015, 41-50, ISSN No: 2278-5736.
3) Cuprous Oxide Nanoparticles in Epoxy Network, Anu T. Sunny, P. Vijayan, T. George, K. Pickering, S. Mathew and S. Thomas, Polymer Engineering and Science, 2015, DOI: 10.1002/pen.
1) Synthetic Strategies, Stabilization, Physicochemical Features, Characterization, and Applications, Aswathy Joseph, Dr. Suresh Mathew. ChemPlusChem, 2014, 79, 1382-1420.
2) Graphene-based semiconductor nanocomposites for photocatalytic applications, Divya K. S.; Umadevi T. U.; Dr. Suresh Mathew. Journal of Nanoscience Letters, 2014, 4, 21.
Posters & Presentations
1. Invited Talk on “Tapping the most out of organic solar cells and OLEDs: paradigm shifting technologies”- Sunish K. Sugunan, Department of Chemistry, CMS College Kottayam, January 6, 2016.
1. Invited Talk on “Phase stabilization of Ammonium Nitrate”- Suresh Mathew, Department of Inorganic Chemistry, Peking University, Beiging, China, September 30, 2013.
2. Invited talk on “Thermal studies of phase stabilization of ammonium nitrate”- Jisna Jos, Suresh Mathew in International autumn seminar on Propellants, Explosives and Pyrotechnics at Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China, September 24-27, 2013.